EMF Technical Services Inc. is an engineering consulting firm whose principals and associates are experienced in:
- Electrical and control systems design, including PLC programming
- Electrical power generation and distribution
- Cogeneration facility proposal development and economic analysis.
- Alternative energy technologies
- All phases of engineering design, construction, commissioning, trouble shooting and optimization
- Design and construction of oil and gas pipelines, compressor stations, pump stations, processing facilities
- Existing facility upgrades/retrofits
The principals and associates of EMF have experience in bringing creative engineering solutions to industrial customers to enhance corporate profitability and best meet environmental standards. For example, we can assist in turning a flare gas environmental problem into a revenue generating profit center, while simultaneously eliminating unacceptable hazardous emissions. EMF has strong experience in large and small power applications to best fit your needs, including alternative energy technologies. The EMF acronym is derived from the well known electrical term, Electro Motive Force.
Extensive experience through all stages of project development, engineering design and construction management has allowed us to form a team of technical professionals who are dedicated and proficient at providing quality service to our clients with the least amount of overhead.
We want to assist you and be part of your team!