Instrumentation and Controls Engineering
Design and implementation of systems, electrical networks.
Measurement and control of process variables.
A summary of instrumentation and controls services provided includes:
- Electronic Instrumentation Design
- Pneumatic Instrumentation Design
- Control Console and Panel Design
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Applications:
- System Integration
- Flow Computer Applications
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
- H.M.I. (Human Machine Interface)
- Telemetry and Communication Systems
- Gas Detection / Fire Detection / Fire Suppression Systems Configuration
- Onsite Construction Inspection Services (QA/QC) by qualified personnel
- Commissioning and Start-up Assistance
- Preparation of (O&M) Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- “As-Built” Drawing Documentation
- Full documentation comprising specifications and detailed drawings including layouts, bill of materials, loop diagrams, control schematics, etc.