Professional electrical engineering services.
Electrical engineering services, solar energy and electrical engineering technology.
Solar power, electric power and power generation.
A summary of the electrical engineering and design services provided includes:
- Power Generation Station Design
- Power Distribution Systems and Substation Design
- Generator Interconnection to the Utility Grid
- Distributed and Alternative Energy Technologies, including:
- Onsite Local Combined Heat and Power Cogeneration (CHP)
- Bio Fuel Power Generation
- Solar Power
- Wind Power
- Energy Storage
- Powerline designs, overhead and underground
- Power Factor Correction Systems
- Design and Specification for Motor Control Equipment
- Motor Control Center Layout and Application
- Arc Flash Incident Energy Analysis, including Arc Flash Mitigation and Arc Flash Labelling
- ETAP and SKM Power System Modelling
- Variable Speed Drive Applications
- Lighting Distribution Design and Layout
- Emergency/Standby Power Systems
- Electric Heat Tracing Systems
- Cathodic Protection Systems
- Major Equipment Inspections, Acceptance and Commissioning Tests
- Onsite Construction Inspection Services (QA/QC) by qualified personnel
- Commissioning and Start-up Assistance
- Preparation of Operating and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- “As-Built” Drawing Documentation
- Full documentation comprising specifications and detailed drawings, including layouts, bill of materials, schedules (wiring, motor and lighting), motor control schematics, single line diagrams, etc.